Finnish founders and directors, Seppo Ainamo and Oili Wuolle lead Dzikwa Trust Funds’ operational team in Zimbabwe, supervise the implementation of support delivery and financial management and coordinate fundraising, networking and PR.
Dzikwa Trust Operational staff includes:
- Centre Coordinator, Procurement Officer & Fundraiser Priscilla Takawira: supervising the Activity Centre and Dzikwa Kitchen, handling bulk procurement, coordinating tertiary students’ scholarship, annual sports events and fundraising initiatives in Zimbabwe
- Accountant Prince Samson: financial accounts, budgeting, banking, cash managing and financial reporting
- Education Field Officer Levita Chenera: Children’s primary and secondary schooling and general wellbeing, relationships with all schools, government officials and other stakeholders in education
- Education Assistant Field Officer Rumbidzai Chisamu: Assistant to Education Field Officer, coordinating all e-learning facilitation
- Edu4Talent Coordinator, Shelter supervisor Natasha Rimura: Special project for securing corporate scholarships and good employability skills for tertiary students, Dzikwa Shelter management
- IT-teacher Wayne Mucheka: responsible for digital skills training and connectivity at the Centre
- Culture Coordinator Alouis Sagota: Responsible for performing arts activities and for extra lessons for secondary students
- Dzikwa Trust also employs 5 kitchen staff, 4 security guards, 2 cleaning personnel, 1 groundsman, 5 field workers in the Re-forestation & Food Security project
In addition, Dzikwa Trust’s operations frequently include volunteers and interns both from Zimbabwe and abroad.